Thursday 19 July 2012

RIP Kathryn Joosten

Photobucket
Kathryn Joosten  December 20, 1939 – June 2, 2012

PhotobucketI was on the Desperate Housewives board of imdb.com and I just found out that the wonderful woman who played Karen McCluskey has died in real life too! It happened at the start of last month, and after just seeing the last episode of Desperate Housewives, I am devastated.

I feel so sorry for her family and friends. I am really upset about this, and I never even met her. She was such a brilliant actress, and she had such warmth with all of the roles that I've seen her in. I remember seeing her ''dying'' in Scrubs, and was so relieved that wasn't the case in real life. I had no idea that she was really struggling with cancer. I'm so glad they made her the hero in the last episode of Desperate Housewives. I have no doubt that she was a great person in real life too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment