Thursday 19 July 2012

Make Over to the Extreme

My appearance has changed a lot in the past year. I wouldn't have realised it, hadn't I committed myself to taking a photo a day since I got my last computer. I have lost weight, gained weight, experimented with my make-up, had really long hair, really short hair, a fringe, no fringe, blonde hair, brown hair, and now, nearly black hair. To be honest, its slightly ridiculous.

Having my picture taken everyday, made me realise how few clothes I have (I had to wear them over and over) but how different I managed to make myself look every day. That wasn't done on purpose either.

Anyway, I was freaking out a bit because I am young. I want to live, do exciting things, have interesting hair, nice clothes, yada yada. These things come at a price though, and as much as I love shopping and spending money, I would like to have security for the future.

I got my hair dyed ash blonde at the start of the year. I loved it and it looked great, but the regrowth came quickly and I couldn't afford nor convince my parents to get it maintained. Six months after my original appointment, and four and a half months of bad hair, I tried to go back to my natural hair colour and unintentionally ended up with a whole new look. I don't look like ''me.'' I look way older, and I reckon the new hair is two or three shades darker than my actual hair. The hairdresser thinks it will match the future regrowth, so *fingers crossed*.

Here are some pictures of how my hair and personal look has changed in the last year:

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And in the past few days...:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment